Monday, May 5, 2014

Mothers Day!! -- 母の日

McDonalds!

Dear Family,
MOM!! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!! I love you So So SO much! Shout out to being the most wise and wonderful mother, teacher, example, friend, worker, inspirer, and incredible woman in the whole world! I love you and can not wait to talk to you! (p.s. did you get the information for that?)
I am astonished at all the Lord does. He blesses us so so much, even when we do not deserve it at all. And He loves His children! It is wonderful to be a part of His work in gathering them back to Him! 
Meeting with Morii family is always such a joy. I LOVED our lesson with them last week. We are doing the family English program, so we teach English for the first half hour and then do our lesson for the next half hour. However, last week during the English section, everything we talked about seemed to lead right to our lesson! We planned on teaching the gospel of Jesus Christ (eternal life, our obstacles, the solution (Jesus Christ) and how to receive His help).  We asked during English if they had any questions for us, and the question was as church members, what is our main goal? Hunt Shimai and I of course said something to do with eternal life! We asked her if she has any goals, and she said her goal is to read the entire Book of Mormon! Then, she began talking about death and the suffering and unfair things in this life, and she asked where we go for a solution to those. Fortunately, the answer to that question is also in the gospel of Jesus Christ! We decided to just end our English lesson and begin teaching the gospel of Jesus Christ! She seemed to be prepared for everything that was said, and the Spirit helped it to be a powerful lesson. I love walking out of those spiritual oasis lessons. I also love the Morii kazoku so much. There were a few days when we were not going to be able to meet with them because they were busy, but Chisa chan (the ten year old daughter) said she really really wanted to see us, so we were able to go and teach them! I just love her! 
We also were able to meet with Sugawa san a few times. She is the lady who I met with Allred shimai who came to church last week. She talks over and over about how she just wants a refresh or a restart, and she wants to feel clean again. Also when we talked about baptism in our lesson, her eyes sparked up, exactly as Yamaguchi shimais did the first time she heard baptism. I am so grateful the Lord led her to this gospel. I love her so much. 
Hunt shimai and I have continued to be blessed by being led to those who are ready for this gospel. I love doing missionary work with her. She is a great missionary! 
Fortunately or Unfortunately, however you choose to look at it, I am being transferred from Kyoto! I absolutely love it here...the people, the culture, the ward, the zone, my investigators and my companion...it is amazing here! BUT I am excited to be shipped off to the Northwest part of this mission, meet my JAPANESE companion, and serve in Yonago! Missionary work is just the best. Also, this church is true. 
 I will be speaking with you all soon, so TTFN! 
I love you!!!
Crofts shimai

No comments:

Post a Comment